Programs/Opportunities for you!
- Financial literacy programs and counselors for rostered leaders
- Financial Peace University & Good $ense courses
- Certified Personal Finance Counselors
- financial planners from Portico and LSS-MN
- Financial resources for congregations
- Pre-assembly workshops for church treasurers, committees, and councils
- First Call Theological Education and Candidacy Retreat presentations/information
- Stewardship Education (Stewardship for All Seasons) in congregations
- Financial/stewardship resources added to our synod’s library, the Heilig Resource Center
Leadership School Course
This course fulfills one of the requirements for an education debt grant from the NC Synod’s Lifeline Fund. Grantees from synods in Region 9 are invited to take this course.
We’re back for phase 2!
Program Director, Pastor John Mocko, and Program Assistant, Caroline Mocko, are excited to share some good news, “We are excited to share that Phase 2 of Faith+Finances+Freedom/The Lifeline Fund has begun!” Lily Endowment, Inc. approved a scaling grant which includes sharing the grant amount of $500,000 with four other synods in Region 9: Virginia, South Carolina, Southeastern, and Caribbean. In this phase, two components will be continued: education debt relief and congregational stewardship programs. Additional details—including the application form—will be ready soon. (more…)
The Lifeline Fund
“What impacts the quality of ministry? Financial insecurity and lack of financial literacy. This program is about relieving economic stress and offering a path to financial freedom for our rostered leaders. We call it ‘3 Ways to Win!’ Supporting healthy leaders who will build vital congregations leading to flourishing communities.“